From: European Association for the Teaching of Academic Writing - discussions [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Kent Russell
Sent: 09 October 2012 10:19
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Peer Review Software

Dear List Members,

I wonder if anyone has any experience or knowledge of Peer Review Software.

I know there a few programmes on the market and I seem to remember a presentation given about one at the conference in Coventry a few years ago.

As a college, we are looking at ways to improve our students' final product and are wondering if this would be useful.  I use peer review a lot in my tutorials, but I am keen to try to use more technology in my teaching.dvance.

I would appreciate any points or observations.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Russ Kent