From: The Disability-Research Discussion List [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Roisin Dermody [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 02 October 2012 13:59
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Vulnerable adults

Thank you everyone for all the great feedback! And thank you to those of you who mailed me off list with suggestions and documents, I will respond when I get a chance.
 It's so helpful to be able to put a question out there at 2 am when the brain has switched off, get feedback (and some sleep) and start a fresh:-)

Best wishes
Róisín

Róisín Dermody
+353-87-9370-337