From: The Disability-Research Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Rachel Williams
Sent: 17 October 2012 18:34
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: oppose extradition of autistic man Tahla Ahsan,

While I am opposed to extraditing him, I disagree with painting this man as a victim because of his autism. The charges leveled against him are quite serious - not the same situation as McKinnon, who is accused of serious crimes, though not technically terrorist-related.

Mind you, our governments are guilty of committing far worse offences.