Hi
Does anyone out there have any experience of using survey companies to conduct fieldwork with disabled people?  We are developing an online survey, and are interested in using a survey company to distribute/publicise/host the survey and collect the data.  I'm aware of Grass Roots, who have a panel of about 3 thousand disabled people; but I'm guessing there might be other such niche providers; or perhaps some of the more mainstream survey companies are known for having a good number of disabled people on their panels?  We're particularly interested in UK-based panels, but international ones would also be of interest.
Best wishes
Bryan

Bryan Matthews
Senior Research Fellow
Institute for Transport Studies and Centre for Disability Studies
University of Leeds
LS2 9JT
United Kingdom
Tel: +44 113 3435341