Dear colleagues,

Our Support Centre for Inclusive Higher Education is doing qualitative
research on the perspectives of teaching staff on inclusion in higher
education.

Therefore we are looking for interesting and recent articles (preferably
written after 2005) about:

-          the insider perspectives

-          of professors / teaching staff working at universities/university
colleges

-          on the inclusion of students with a disability in higher
education

Thanking you in advance for your contribution,

Best regards

Cynthia Deconinck

Researcher

Leen Thienpondt

Projectmedewerker

Steunpunt Inclusief Hoger Onderwijs

Hoek Grote Kauwenberg - Vekestraat

2000 Antwerpen

0032 470 69 52 67

www.siho.be <http://www.siho.be/>

Beschrijving: Beschrijving: Beschrijving: image001

banner siho