Dear Colleagues,
Apologies for any crossposting.  Thanks to everyone who completed a
questionnaire on accessibility and usability of educational games.  Some
of the work has now been published in the following book chapter

  M.A. Hersh and B. Leporini (2012).Accessibility and usability of
  educational games for disabled students, In C. Gonzalez, Student
  Usability in Educational Software and Games: Improving Experiences,
  pp. 1-40, IGI Global.

We are hoping to collect some more results and then publish a journal
article.  I am therefore asking you to complete the appropriate version
of the questionnaire - there are two versions for teachers and experts,
and for disabled students, recent students and their parents, and also
to send them to colleagues and students.  I could email you copies or
you can download the questionnaires from
http://web.eng.gla.ac.uk/assistive/pages/computer-based-learning.php

I am also looking for people to fill in a questionnaire on ethics -
slightly off-topic, though there are a number of ethical issues relating
to working with disabled people and, of course, to the exclusion of and
discrimination against disabled people.  Again I can send you the
questionnaire on you can download it from
http://web.eng.gla.ac.uk/assistive/pages/assistive-technology/ethics.php

Let me know if you have any questions about the questionnaires or would
like further information about my work.

Best wishes
Marion

--