Dear All,

Apologise for cross posting.

I am currently seeking a teacher of the Deaf to support one of my students at our HE site in Hartlepool.  This is work that has been agreed via the student's DSA funding.  If you or you are are aware of someone that would be able to provide this support in the Teesside / North East area I would be very pleased to hear from you.

Work with the student would need to start immediately as the student is currently completing her Dissertation.

Simon Morris | Student Support Manager & Disability Adviser
[cid:image005.jpg@01CDA544.906FD620]
* Cleveland College of Art & Design | Green Lane | Linthorpe | Middlesbrough | Cleveland | TS5 7RJ
* +44 (0)1642 856123  |  7 + 44 (0)1642 288828  |  * [log in to unmask]  | "  www.ccad.ac.uk<http://www.ccad.ac.uk/>
Follow us on Facebook [cid:image003.png@01CDA544.46FEB830] <http://www.facebook.com/WEARECCAD>   or Twitter [cid:image004.png@01CDA544.46FEB830] <http://www.twitter.com/C_C_A_D>

Please note
Due to the installation of a new telephone system mine and many other direct line numbers have changed.  You can now reach me on: 01642 856123.