From: Paulo Jorge Vieira <[log in to unmask]>
To: CRIT-GEOG-FORUM <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thu, 25 Oct 2012 11:50
Subject: Re: Surveying Critters

HI

completely agree with Andres

no referendum...
hughs
paulo

2012/10/25 andres luque <[log in to unmask]>

No please...

Lets go back to the original problem: few people post too much, too
often, too irrelevant. They use the list as a twitter fed. This
discussion has served as a reminder for them to post less, less often
and more relevant (I hope). As we have discussed, we will rely on
self-regulation. And that is it!

No need for Monkey's referendums on independence!

Andres

--
Andres Luque
Postgraduate Researcher

Tel: +44 (0) 7906651142
Email: [log in to unmask]

--
Paulo Jorge Vieira

Website: http://www.paulojorgevieira.wordpress.com
00351  914477147

Investigador / Researcher
http://www.ceg.ul.pt/investigadores.asp?id=141
NETURB - Núcleo de Estudos Urbanos
Centro de Estudos Geográficos
IGOT - Instituto de Geografia e Ordenamento do Território
www.igot.ul.pt
Universidade de Lisboa/University of Lisbon

não te prives – Grupo de Defesa dos Direitos Sexuais
Vice-Presidente da Direcção (2012/2014)
www.naoteprives.org

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pjovieira
Academia.Edu: http://lisboa.academia.edu/PauloJorgeVieira