From: A forum for critical and radical geographers [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Andres Luque [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 22 October 2012 22:25
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: SV: Crit geog forum being ruined by a few selfish people

I guess there are two issues at play here: 1) quality of content and 2) frequency.

1) For quality, the plead below by Jamison is very useful: please think twice before sending that email; consider the content and the audience. But most importantly, consider your own personal contribution. We do like interesting posts that highlight issues that escaped our daily reading of the news.  But if you add a paragraph on your own analysis/thoughts and maybe another couple of extra links to widen the picture, that would be fantastic.

2) For frequency,  please keep in mind that this is not a Twitter feed and that the 3000+ members of the list are subscribed to the list and not to you only. If you are feeling the need to post more than one new topic per day / five days a week, perhaps what you need is a twitter account.

Cheers,

Andrés