-- With apologies for cross-posting --

Employment type: Full-time Fixed Term 2013-2016
Department of Resource Management and Geography
Melbourne School of Land and Environment, University of Melbourne, AUSTRALIA
Salary: A$85,203 - $101,175 pa plus 17% superannuation

We are seeking an excellent human geographer to join our department and contribute to our research and teaching programs in the area of environmental change. You will have a PhD in Geography or a cognate field, with a thorough understanding of theories informing economic and/or political geography as well as experience conducting research in developing countries, and a demonstrated capacity to publish articles in refereed journals. The position is a great opportunity for researchers seeking to advance their career in a department with an excellent research culture. It has been made available by the appointment of Professor Jon Barnett as an Australian Research Council Future Fellow.
Close date: 4 November 2012
http://jobs.unimelb.edu.au/jobDetails.asp?sJobIDs=846775

--

Professor Jon Barnett