From: Alaphia Z., via Avaaz.org [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 11 October 2012 12:12
To: Jonathan Cloke
Subject: Thanks for taking action!

Thank you for signing my petition: We support you Malala!

Every single person who joins strengthens our call for action. Send the email below to friends and family, and post this link on your Facebook wall:

Click to share this petition on Facebook

Let's make change together,
Alaphia

---
Here's the petition for forwarding to your friends:

We support you Malala

Shot on the way to school for championing girls' education, Malala now lies in a hospital bed, victim of the Taliban reign of terror. Let's show that her bravery has been noticed across the world.

Despite threats and intimidation, she's fought courageously, in person and via the media for Pakistani girls to have a chance to learn alongside boys. Now, just 14 years old, she's fighting for her life.

If we sign a powerful message of support for Malala today, we can encourage her swift recovery and ensure she knows she's not alone.
http://www.avaaz.org/en/petition/We_support_you_Malala/?tzLGObb

Sent by Avaaz on behalf of Alaphia's petition

Avaaz.org is a 14-million-person global campaign network
that works to ensure that the views and values of the world's people shape global decision-making. ("Avaaz" means "voice" or "song" in many languages.) Avaaz members live in every nation of the world; our team is spread across 13 countries on 6 continents and operates in 15 languages. Learn about some of Avaaz's biggest campaigns here, or follow us on Facebook or Twitter.

This message was sent to [log in to unmask]. To change your email address, language, or other information, click here. Want to leave this list? [log in to unmask]&lang=en&cid=1508"> Click here to unsubscribe.To contact Avaaz, please do not reply to this email. Instead, write to us at www.avaaz.org/en/contact or call us at +1-888-922-8229 (US).