From: Discussion list for the Crisis Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Veli Albert Kallio
Sent: 31 October 2012 05:44
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: New Fukushima in the Making...

FUKUSHIMA IN THE MAKING:
FLOODED NUCLEAR POWER STATION IN NEW JERSEY GOES CRITICAL

(BY SUPERSTORM SANDY)

Feds: “Atmospheric steam dump” at New Jersey nuclear plant — All 6 circulators lost at Salem due to debris, high river level

http://enenews.com/atmospheric-steam-dump-at-njs-salem-nuclear-plant-all-6-circulators-lost-due-to-debris-and-high-river-level-after-sandy

“Salem Unit 1 was operating at 100% reactor power when a loss of 4 condenser circulators required a manual reactor trip in accordance with station procedures. The cause of the 4 circulators being removed from service was due to a combination of high river level and detritus from Hurricane Sandy’s transit.

“All control rods inserted. A subsequent loss of the 2 remaining circulators required transition of decay heat removal from condenser steam dumps to the 11-14 MS10s (atmospheric steam dump). Decay heat removal is from the 11/12 Aux Feed Pumps to all 4 steam generators via the 11-14 MS10s. [...]