Hello All

We are looking for a lecturer here at City University in London. It's for the counselling psychology department so the appointee will have an interest in clinical work though may or may not be a clinician. http://tinyurl.com/9gvyd4b. Trainees are asked to do some type of community project in the second year of the programme, and we are quite a critical psychiarty group of practitioners, so you may fit in here if you are on this list!

I hope this interests someone on the list!

Warm wishes

Jay

Dr Jay Watts CPsychol AFBPsS