Usual caveats (I'm just learning too; this is not teaching material), plus one: I'm still not sure if the editors of this kind of work are creators or can only be contributors (as per AACR2). Help, UK Cataloguing Community!

Anne

Anne Welsh

Lecturer in Library and Information Studies
http://www.ucl.ac.uk/dis/people/annewelsh

Acting Director of Studies, UCL Department of Information Studies
(Term 1, covering Rob Miller's sabbatical)
http://www.ucl.ac.uk/dis/

Digital Identity Manager
UCL Centre for Digital Humanities
http://www.ucl.ac.uk/dh/

Assistant Editor
Alexandria: the Journal of National and International Library Issues
http://www.manchesteruniversitypress.co.uk/cgi-bin/scribe?showinfo=ip014

Out Now: Practical Cataloguing: AACR2, RDA and MARC21
by Anne Welsh and Sue Batley. Facet Publishing, 2012.
http://www.facetpublishing.co.uk/title.php?id=6954&category_code=102

[cid:D8970DED-37BE-4C41-8A37-06DB281BD386]
http://www.ucl.ac.uk/ah/grad-open-day/
It is possible to attend solely for departmental events from 3pm

University College London
Gower Street
London
WC1E 6BT