Hi,

Sorry for reposting this, we got rather ahead of ourselves.

This is record 5 by the Uni of Warwick team. We had the following issues:

  1. Copyright being held by ALA - did this need recording in the 264?
  2. The related manifestation in the form of the American edition. We record it in the note field, but this doesn't tell us about GI relationship
  3. No relationship for poor old Roy Tennant

Field

Ind.

Data

RDA Inst.

Leader/7

Leader/18

008/22

008/35-37

eng

020

$a9781856048071

040

##

$a DLC $b eng $c DLC $e rda

245

00

$aGetting started with cloud computing :

$ba LITA guide /

$cEdward M. Carrado, Heather Lea Moulaison, editors ; with a foreword by Roy Tennant.

250

$a

264

$aLondon :

$bFacet Publishing,

$c2011.

264

$c©2011

300

##

$axvii, 214 pages :

$billustrations ;

$c24 cm.

336

##

$a text $2 rdacontent

337

##

$a unmediated $2 rdamedia

338

##

$a volume $2 rdacarrier

490

1#

$aA LITA guide ;

$v16

500

##

$a”First published in the USA by Neal-Schuman Publishers, Inc., 2011”

700

1#

$aCorrado, Edward M.,

$d1971-