I'm not aware that AACR2 does anything like this, as this is pure FRBR.

Also I am (sneakily) avoiding the MARC issue, as our LMS can't cope with it!

HelenD.

Helen Doyle
Assistant Librarian

Royal Academy of Dance
36 Battersea Square
London
SW11 3RA
0207 326 8032

>>> Nicky Ransom <[log in to unmask]> 10/24/2012 11:36 am >>>
I can see what you mean. Is this a change from AACR2, or is it just that I haven't understood AACR2 properly, never mind RDA!

If, for example, I'm cataloguing a manual about a computer program, I would ordinarily have put the name of the computer program in a 630 field (title subject). But it should also go in 740 as a related title?

Nicky Ransom
Data Quality Manager & Cataloguer
University for the Creative Arts
Farnham