I think it's fair exchange to comment even if you've not had the time to complete (all) the records yourself!

Anne

Anne Welsh

Lecturer in Library and Information Studies

Acting Director of Studies, UCL Department of Information Studies
(Term 1, covering Rob Miller's sabbatical)

Digital Identity Manager
UCL Centre for Digital Humanities

Assistant Editor
Alexandria: the Journal of National and International Library Issues

Out Now: Practical Cataloguing: AACR2, RDA and MARC21
by Anne Welsh and Sue Batley. Facet Publishing, 2012.

It is possible to attend solely for departmental events from 3pm

University College London
Gower Street
London
WC1E 6BT