Catching up quickly, so apologies if I've missed some discussion but I
didn't use related works for LCSH here because I was assuming it would be
covered by use of .... er... LCSH subject headings themselves :) However, I
see the point but are we really saying that every book *about* another work
needs a related work as well as a subject entry?

Celine

--
Céline Carty
English Cataloguing