I wanted to thank you for your input Gordon, and it's great to hear that
this can provide feedback to the JSC. Maybe we should ensure that the
regional groups also feedback on issues and problems too? I agree that it
is the practical cataloguing that has really exposed things to me, and I
did think I had a fairly good grasp of it all!

Celine

--
Céline Carty
English Cataloguing