From: CIG E-Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Garner, Helen J (LIS)
Sent: 25 October 2012 15:56
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CIG-E-FORUM] RDA and workflows

I have some concerns about productivity levels, e.g. extra name authority work and the time to embed new practices. I am also a little concerned about how much of our RDA records will be displayed/utilised by our users in our search systems (Innovative library opac and also Summon discovery system)  I realise that such benefits may be further away.

Helen