From: CIG E-Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Nicky Ransom
Sent: 25 October 2012 15:37
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CIG-E-FORUM] Round up of day 2

Thanks to CIG and the moderators for such a useful forum and discussions. The regional meetings sound an excellent way of continuing to work our way through some of these issues - it would be great if there was a way of each regional meeting feeding back about what they had discussed...

Out of this forum, there are a few things that I am still not very clear on.

One is the designation of authors/editors/editors of compilations, and indeed what counts as a compilation.

Another two questions relate to things that perhaps I just haven't understood about AACR2 yet and so don't know quite how to apply them in RDA. One is related works/expressions - what to include and when, and the other is when to include a Preferred title in a record, ie when to add a 130 or 240.

In fact, I'd say it is the relationships that are the tricky bit for me, as this is probably something that I haven't thought widely about before.

Lots to think about, anyway!

Nicky Ransom

Data Quality Manager & Cataloguer

University for the Creative Arts