From: "Freedman, Vanessa" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Date: Thursday, 25 October 2012 14:44
To: <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Subject: [CIG-E-FORUM] Record 10

Here¹s record 10. I found this one fairly straightforward, but maybe I missed somethingŠ

Vanessa Freedman
Hebrew & Jewish Studies Librarian
UCL Library Services
University College London
Gower Street
London WC1E 6BT

Tel: +44 (0) 20 7679 2598 (Internal ext. 32598)
Fax: +44 (0) 20 7679 7373
Website: www.ucl.ac.uk/library<http://www.ucl.ac.uk/library>

**Please remember the environment and only print this if necessary**