From: CIG E-Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of
Freedman, Vanessa
Sent: 25 October 2012 12:28
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CIG-E-FORUM] Record 8 - discussion

This is relevant for some older Hebrew books, where the title page can
often be a kind of blurb - AACR2 gives you the option to abridge lengthy
other title information, but I can't see this in RDA - though I may be
missing it.

Vanessa

Vanessa Freedman
Hebrew & Jewish Studies Librarian
UCL Library Services
University College London
Gower Street
London WC1E 6BT

Tel: +44 (0) 20 7679 2598 (Internal ext. 32598)
Fax: +44 (0) 20 7679 7373
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Website: www.ucl.ac.uk/library

**Please remember the environment and only print this if necessary**