Our issues with this one were how to record the edition statement since the edition statement itself forms an integral part of the title, whereas the "fully revised and updated" statement does not, so after much deliberating we just tacked it onto the end of the main edition statement and ...

also we were struggling with applying a relationship designator to the author/title added entry. We couldn't find any specific guidance on this, and on looking at examples in MARC21 Bibliographic it seems that no designator is applied. Any comments anyone?

Jackie Johnson
Metadata Coordinator
University of Birmingham
Edgbaston