My questions on this one are mainly about the format of the
edition/revision statements.

Best wishes,

Bernadette

Record 8. Successful enquiry answering every time.

Field

Ind.

Data

RDA Inst.

LDR/7

LDR/18

008/22

008/35-37

eng

020

$a9781856048118

040

##

$erda

100

1#

$aBuckley Owen, Tim,

$d1948-

$eauthor.

240

10

$aSuccess at the enquiry desk

245

$aSuccessful enquiry answering every time /

$cTim Buckley Owen

250

$aSixth edition, Fully revised and updated.

1. I'm assuming that it is OK to extrapolate 'Sixth edition' - none of
the RDA examples are very discursive.

2. I used initial capitals for both statements because they are separate
statements on the resource.  RDA has a similar example ('4th ed. [new
line]Roads revised') but no explanation, so this is my best guess.

264

$aLondon :

$bFacet Publishing,

$c2012.

264

$c(c)2012.

300

##

$axiii, 156 pages :

$c24 cm.

336

##

$atext $2rdacontent

337

##

$aunmediated$ rdamedia

338

##

$a volume$2rdacarrier

500

##

$aPrevious edition: 2006.

No 505, because local policy is to make contents notes only for
substantial works included in the resource or to clarify what is where
in multipart sets.

Bernadette O'Reilly
Catalogue Support Librarian

01865 2-77134