Hi all,

 Issues:

  1. Is the previous 6th edition a related work or expression. This is the revised edition of the 6th edition. We incline to expression but we are unsure.

Field

Ind.

Data

RDA Inst.

Leader/7

Leader/18

008/22

008/35-37

eng

020

$a9781856048118

040

##

$a DLC $b eng $c DLC $e rda

041

$a

$h

100 0# or 1#

1#

$aBuckley Owen, Tim,

$d1948-

$eauthor

245

$aSuccessful enquiry answering every time /

$cTim Buckley Owen.

250

$aSixth edition, fully revised and updated

264

$aLondon :

$bFacet Publishing,

$c2012.

264

$a©2012

300

##

$axiii, 156 pages

$c24 cm.

336

##

$a text $2 rdacontent

337

##

$a unmediated $2 rdamedia

338

##

$a volume $2 rdacarrier

500

##

$a”The sixth edition of Tim Buckley Owen’s classic Success at the Enquiry Desk”-Title page

500

##

$aPrevious edition: published as Success at the enquiry desk. 2006

504

##

$aIncludes bibliographical references and index.

700

1#

$aBuckley Owen, Tim,$d1948-$tSuccess at the enquiry desk.