Re: "We would have put the contributors as named on the back cover into a 505 field in order to give credit to them as creators of works"
Would you have listed the chapter titles as well or just the names? I had this debate the other day when doing a couple of books in our special collections (not rare ones) - maybe I just didn't fancy a lot of typing!
Katrina

From: CIG E-Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Peaden, William
Sent: 25 October 2012 11:03
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CIG-E-FORUM] Record 7

Hi everyone,

Issues:

 1.  We would have put the contributors as named on the back cover into a 505 field in order to give credit to them as creators of works
 2.  Conference heading we think is RDA but we're not sure, constructing headings in RDA is different from AACR2. Conference headings are scary!
 3.  Series statement seems correct to us. No 830 as we have no controlled heading.

Field

Ind.

Data

RDA Inst.

Leader/7

Leader/18

008/22

008/35-37

eng

020

$a9781856047760

040

##

$a DLC $b eng $c DLC $e rda

245

$aM-libraries 3 :
$btransforming libraries with mobile technology /
$cedited by Mohamed Ally and Gill Needham.

246

30

$aTransforming libraries with mobile technology

264

$aLondon :
$bFacet Publishing,
$c2012.

264

$c(c)2012

490

0#

$aM-Libraries ;
$v3

500

##

$a"Based on the proceedings of the Third International M-Libraries Conference held in Brisbane in May 2011"

300

##

$axxxiv, 206 pages
$billustrations ;
$c24 cm.

206/256?

336

##

$a text $2 rdacontent

337

##

$a unmediated $2 rdamedia

338

##

$a volume $2 rdacarrier

700

1#

$aAlly, Mohamed,
$eeditor of compilation

700

1#

$aNeedham, Gill
$eeditor of compilation

711

2#

$aInternational M-Libraries Conference (2011 : Brisbane)

Security System.

Security System.