Attached record 7

I did write the queries/thoughts I had at the bottom of the record but here they are again

Katrina

I considered adding a 246 for 'Mobile libraries 3' and 'M libraries three'...

Wasn't sure if I needed to link it to the conference or if I needed some sort of relationship designator for it?

Wasn't sure if I needed to list contributors from back cover? I may have put a note in a 500 field currently (especially if any of them were 'our' academics) but am unsure now about access points...

Am still unsure on the whole 'single unit' thing...

Security System.