I guess I would put "Update of: Anglo-American cataloguing rules 2nd edition, 1998 revision".

Am struggling to decide whether looseleaf updates count as a related work - they are more a part of the integrating resource (in fact, the very thing that makes it "integrating") rather than stand-alone works in their own right - ?

HelenD.

Helen Doyle
Assistant Librarian

Royal Academy of Dance
36 Battersea Square
London
SW11 3RA
0207 326 8032

>>> Helen Williams <[log in to unmask]> 10/24/2012 3:36 pm >>>
Another question about this record, is whether Anglo-American
cataloguing rules 2nd edition, 1998 revision is a related work?

And would you call it 'revision of' or 'update of' or just enter the
title?

Helen

Helen Williams

Assistant Librarian, Bibliographic Services

LSE Library Services

The London School of Economics and Political Science

10 Portugal Street

London WC2A 2HD

020 7955 7234