Place of publication is interesting on this record, and I see we have some differences:

2.8.2.1 says that you only need to record the first named place, though 2.8.2.4 instructs for providing more than one place, if you want to, and I felt this was an occasion when I would add the extra data.

RDA also says that larger jurisdiction is only required if it’s named on the resource.  Otherwise optional (2.8.2.3) …

Celine and I discussed this pre-forum when Celine noticed that the fact I’ve used larger jurisdiction is probably due to me taking the statements from tp verso, not tp…

Helen Williams

Assistant Librarian, Bibliographic Services

LSE Library Services

The London School of Economics and Political Science

10 Portugal Street

London WC2A 2HD

020 7955 7234