Record 6.   I wasn't sure about the "Digital reference education initiative"
as an "other corporate body related to a work" and whether to add the
previous volumes as related works.

Jennie Kelly

IDENTIFYING MANIFESTATIONS AND ITEMS

Title proper (T)

2.3.2

245 $a

Virtual Reference Service

Parallel title proper (T) +

2.3.3

245 $b

Other title information (T) +

2.3.4

245 $b

From competencies to assessment

Statement of responsibility relating to title proper (T)

2.4.2

245 $c

/ R David Lankes, Scott Nicholson, Marie L Radford, Joanne Silverstein, Lynn
Westbrook, and Philip Nast, editors

Designation of edition (T)

2.5.2

250

Place of publication (T)

2.8.2

264#1 $a

London:

Publisher's name (T)

2.8.4

264#1 $b

Facet,

Date of publication

2.8.6

264#1 $c

2008.

Place of manufacture (T)

2.10.2

264#3 $a

Manufacturer's name (T)

2.10.4

264#3 $b

Date of manufacture

2.10.6

264#3 $c

Copyright date

2.11

264#4 $c

Title proper of series (T)

2.12.2

490 $a

ISSN of series +

2.12.8

490 $x

Numbering within series (T)

2.12.9

490 $v

Mode of issuance +

2.13

Ldr/07

single unit

Frequency +

2.14

310/321

Identifier ... manifestation

2.15

020

9781856046381

Note on title +

2.20.2

500/547

Note on issue, part, or iteration used as the basis for identification of
the resource +

2.20.13

500/588

DESCRIBING CARRIERS

Media type +

3.2

337

Unmediated

Carrier type

3.3

338

Volume

Extent

3.4

300 $a

Xvii, 206 pages

Dimensions +

3.5

300 $c

23 cm

IDENTIFYING WORKS AND EXPRESSIONS

Preferred title for the work

6.2.2

130/240/7XX

Content type

6.9

336

DESCRIBING CONTENT

Language of the content +

7.12

008/546

eng

Illustrative content +

7.15

300 $b

illustrations

Supplementary content +

7.16

500/504

PERSONS, FAMILIES, AND CORPORATE BODIES ASSOCIATED WITH A RESOURCE

Creator

19.2

1XX/7XX

Lankes, R. David

Other person, family, or corporate body associated with a work

19.3

7XX

Nicholson, Scott

Other person, family, or corporate body associated with a work

19.3

7XX

Radford, Marie L.

Other person, family, or corporate body associated with a work

19.3

7XX

Silverstein, Joanne

Other person, family, or corporate body associated with a work

19.3

7XX

Westbrook, Lynn

Other person, family, or corporate body associated with a work

19.3

7XX

Nast, Philip

Other person, family, or corporate body associated with a work

710

Digital reference education initiative

Contributor +

20.2

7XX

RELATED RESOURCES

Related work +

25.1

4XX/5XX/7XX

5XX: Implementing digital reference services (2002)

Related work +

25.1

4XX/5XX/7XX

5XX: The Virtual reference desk (2006)

Related expression +

26.1

5XX/7XX

Related manifestation +

27.1

5XX/7XX

@mininglibrarian

Librarian

North of England Institute of Mining and Mechanical Engineers

Neville Hall

Westgate Road

Newcastle upon Tyne

NE1 1SE

+44 (0)191 2332459
www.mininginstitute.org.uk

The Mining Institute is a registered charity and receives no funding from
government sources, it is entirely supported by its members.  Any donations
towards the expense of maintaining the buildings and collections are
gratefully received by cheque to the address above.  We are registered for
Gift Aid which means any qualifying donation is worth 25% more to us.

Would you like to receive our newsletter?  Simply reply with "SUBSCRIBE" and
we will send you our quarterly update.