Hi,

I asked this question before, but perhaps it didn't get sent or I was too vague or it is so blatently obvious that I should have been able to find it myself. Hopefully with clarification someone might know what I am talking about and take pitty on me...

I have measured a series of spectra of a protein. There are assignments on the BMRB and I have been able to create a synthetic shift list for my spectra from an import. I have corrected the 15N-HSQC peaks to line up with my sample, some of which have significant changes in chemical shift due to the different conditions of my sample.

Now before I start trying to shift all the peaks in my other spectra (NOESY, TOCSY, HNCA, HNCACB, etc.), is there a way to 'correct' just the nitrogen and amide proton shifts of the synthetic lists that I generate so I can reduce the amount of searching I have to do?

Kind regards,

Tom Carruthers