Dear Wim,

We did an update using the internal update function, the new file is placed in

ccpnmr2.2/python/ccpnmr/format/converters/NmrDrawFormat.py

But the calculated line widths of ccpnmr are not exported. There are numbers for the line width in the exported file, but they do not match the ones calculated by ccpnmr (they still reflect the line widths that were imported from NmrDraw with the peak list)

Indeed we see that the file NmrDrawFormat.py code has been updated and now contains some code to export the line width. But to us it seems not to be working quite correctly yet.

Do you have any ideas why?

Sincerely

Dean