Hi Wim,

Thanks for your help with this.  I have attached two nmrDraw format tables. ccpn.tab was exported from formatConverter, and columns 10 through 13, which correspond to the linewidth in points (X then Y) and hertz (X then Y), are 0.000.  test.tab is the table from nmrDraw.

Please let me know if you have any questions.  And thanks again.

Mike