Hi Wayne,

thanks for looking into this. We both got confirmation emails, we clicked on them, we both could seemingly log-in and then were only kicked out when we wanted to post a new message. Is there maybe something wrong with those confirmation mails? Mine is below, does nto work anymore, but for the first time it said confirmation was successful.

Krisztina

Text part (1 KB)
Your command:

                             PW REP ********

requires confirmation. To  confirm the execution of  your command, simply
click on the following link :

         https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?OK=5778C6E0

Alternatively, if you  have no WWW access, you can  reply to this message
and type "ok" (without the quotes) as  the text of your message. Just use
the word  "ok" and  do not retype  the command. If  you receive  an error
message, try  sending a new  message to [log in to unmask]  and type
"ok 5778C6E0" as the text of your message.

Please note that your command will be cancelled automatically if LISTSERV
does not  receive your confirmation  within 48h. After that  time, you'll
need to resend the command to get  a new confirmation code. If you change
your mind and decide that you do  NOT want to confirm the command, simply
discard this email and let the request expire on its own.