Sure, this was the hack I was going to use, but I was hoping that there may be a slightly more elegant way than manually going through and editing each one.

I also have since noticed that the issue resided with the fact that the shift list was defined to be different from the imported resonance list. Now the HSQC will update the resonance list before I generate the peak lists for NOESY/TOCSY. However, this still doesn't quite do what I was after (it's better but not perfect).

My supervisor (still an XEASY user) says that the equivalent command to what I am after in XEASY is [mr].

From the XEASY manual:
Move a reference peak and all peaks with the same assignment. First, the reference peak to be moved must be selected by clicking the left mouse button close to its picked position. The selected reference peak is indicated by a circle drawn around it. Once this is done, the new position can be defined by pressing the left mouse button. The reference peak is then moved to the new position. If the peak is assigned, the new position and the folding define the chemical shifts of the corresponding atoms. All peaks assigned to these atoms are moved onto this shift. Since the positions of the picked peaks are adjusted in all dimensions, it is important that the spectrum is carefully calibrated. Folding is handled as follows: the shifts of the reference peak are unfolded to calculate the unfolded chemical shifts of the atoms, the shifts of the peaks with the same assignment are then set to these unfolded shifts and subsequently the peaks are again folded into the spectrum.

Cheers,

Tom

On 3/10/12 12:33 PM, Vitaliy Gorbatyuk wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">
Can not you instead correct amide shifts in BMRB file, then import them and create peak lists using this corrected shift list...

--
Thomas J Carruthers
PhD Candidate

Biological NMR Research Group