Le 30/10/12 20:28, Jason Busby a écrit :
> Another work-around is to use the command-tilde (⌘ + ~) keystroke.  That will cycle through all the windows of the current program.
>
> Jason.
>
> --
> Jason Busby
> PhD Student
> Laboratory of Structural Biology
> School of Biological Sciences
> University of Auckland
> Thomas Building 110
> 3a Symonds St
> Private Bag 92019
> Auckland  1142
> New Zealand
>
> ph:  +64 9 3737599 ext 84155
> fx:  +64 9 3737414
>
> On 31/10/2012, at 4:58 AM, Damian Niegowski wrote:
>
>> If you choose to use the excellent Mac OSX feature Exposé and Active screen corners this becomes
>> less of a problem.
>>

>> Damian Niegowski Ph.D.
>> Institute of Medical Biochemistry and Biophysics
>> Karolinska Institutet
>> Scheeles väg 2
>> 171 77 STOCKHOLM
>> e-mail: [log in to unmask]
>> phone: 0046 8 524 876 33
>> fax: 0046 8 736 04 39
>>
>> On Oct 30, 2012, at 4:32 PM, Eike Schulz wrote:
>>
>>> Dear Coot-users,
>>>
>>> I am running Coot-0.7 on OSX 10.6.8. Installation from the 'Scott'-package
>>> was no problem at all ­ it runs very smoothly.
>>>
>>> However, whenever I want to save the coordinates the saving dialog open
>>> -behind- the main window. To be more precise: the coordinate molecule
>>> selector opens in front of it but the -file name selector- opens behind
>>> the main window. This is over the time a bit frustrating when you have to
>>> minimize/move the main window every time you want to save your structure.
>>>
>>> Does it happen to others as well, or is this specific to my system? If its
>>> possible, how could it be changed to open in front of the main window?
>>>

>>> 	Best regards
>>>
>>> 		Eike

Hi,

I don't know for your osx version (mine is 10.6.8) but the short-cut I
know is command-grave accent (⌘ + `). One problem with this is that osx
considers all X11-based applications to be a single X11 application, so
it can take a while until you reach the window you want if you have
other X11-based applications open. Another problem is that, contrary to
what you have in aqua-based applications, the X11 windows don't cycle.
Apple developers have known about these issues for a long, long time.
Perhaps they solved them in more recent versions of osx.

Best regards,

--
Miguel

Architecture et Fonction des Macromolécules Biologiques (UMR7257)
CNRS, Aix-Marseille Université
Case 932, 163 Avenue de Luminy, 13288 Marseille cedex 9, France
Tel: +33(0) 491 82 55 93
Fax: +33(0) 491 26 67 20
mailto:[log in to unmask]
http://w2.afmb.univ-mrs.fr/Miguel-Ortiz-Lombardia