Read the manual? !!
There is a menu under
Other modelling tools" with a task - Add waters. That will scan the map and add waters conservatively.
Or you can use the validation tool. Find difference map peaks, and decide for yourseld whether they are waters. If you like the peak click Add atom at pointrer" and assign it atom type water.
Eleanor

On 29 October 2012 11:29, saleem raza <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I have a question regarding model building. can anyone guide how to find and add water molecules in electron density map in coot.

regards
Saleem