Dear Colleagues,

I am forwarding this message from Bettina Boettcher.
Please get in touch with her if you have any queries about the opening.

Best regards,
Laura

"I have a PostDoc position in my lab at the University of Edinburgh. I am looking for a good biochemist with a keen interest to work on the structure determination of the Ccr4Not complex.
A detailed job description can be found at:
https://www.vacancies.ed.ac.uk
the vacancy ref is:  005386 (please include leading zeros)

The deadline for applications is 26.11.2012
Interviews will be during the first week of December. The anticipated start date for the position is not later than 16.1.2013.

Best regards,

Bettina Boettcher"