Hi Folks,

Thanks for your responses. To clarify, I have looked into any fluctuations in cell pellet volumes (autoinduction, cell lysis, toxicity) and this isn't such a case. My colleague's cell pellet weights are the standard 3g or so/L and that's why I strongly suspect the resuspension volumes to be an issue.

Thanks.
Raji