Hello all,

I am trying, unsuccessfully, to upgrade my CCP4-6.1.3 with 6.3.0.
The installation process works smoothly, but the programs (both CCP4 and arp/w) do not start.
I think the problem is the previous version of CCP4 that was on this computer because of 3 reasons:

1. I have managed to install and work with 6.3.0 on a different Mac, which did not have previous installation of CCP4.
2. The 6.1.3 gave me a lot of errors while using it.
3. I was not able to use the "make uninstall" to remove 6.1.3.

I have tried to manually remove environmental variable from csh without success, and now I am stuck.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Yoni

--