Dear All,
               The attached BSA (Families and Relationships & Leisure and Consumption Study Groups) cfp may be of interest - please circulate.

Also see blog on 'public engagement' which may also be of use/interest:

http://weekscentreforsocialandpolicyresearch.wordpress.com/2012/10/01/problematic-publics-making-space-at-the-academic-table/

All best, Yvette

Professor Yvette Taylor
Head of the Weeks Centre for Social and Policy Research, London South Bank University
103 Borough Road, London, SE1 OAA
http://lsbu.academia.edu/YvetteTaylor
Fitting Into Place? Class and Gender Geographies and Temporalities http://www.ashgate.com/isbn/9780754679226
The Weeks Centre for Social and Policy Research is a research centre of international standing. The Social Policy submission in the 2008 Research Assessment Exercise (RAE) was ranked 1st for post-92 universities and in the top 15 (14/68) of all universities submitted.  New MA in Gender and Sexuality: http://www.lsbu.ac.uk/ahs/research/weeks.shtml

The FWSA mailing list is for the exchange of ideas and information related to Feminism, Gender and Women's Studies. We do not undertake editorial control of postings; viewpoints and information posted to the list do not necessarily represent the views of the Association. We encourage respectful communication on the list and ask that questions related to specific postings be directed to the appropriate party.