Jesse

I have no need to snoop around on Wikipedia in that respect. The majority of English translations of the I Ching stem from either Wilhelm-Baynes , or Legge, both of which used heavily Confucian starting points, Wilhelm indeed incorporates a mass of additional, later material. There are versions available which aim to present a cleaner translation, I do not say 'correct', because do think there is such a thing as a 'correct' translation, like Blofeld, which is quite spare, or those from Ritsema, Karcher et al. which give a word by word parallelism, with possibly unfortunate results, and an awful lot of Jung, however Legge is usefully out of copyright, while Wilhelm-Baynes is distinctively and memorably written.

I went as far as my memory and bookshelves for that: you presume too much.