Thanks Meg, that's really useful. We're just at the point of having noticed some notifications come straight away, others later, and some not at all. This should save us some time!

Paul

Paul Pinkney  | Learning Technologist (SSE)

   Department for Learning Development
   Teesside University, Middlesbrough, TS1 3BA

UK's best new university for student experience
(Times Higher Education survey 2011)

facebook.com/TeessideUni

twitter.com/TeessideUni

Teesside University is an educational charitable and chartered corporation, exempt under the terms of the Charities Act 1993.