Apologies to those outside the South East region – please ignore

Dear All,

The South East region of ARA is currently looking for volunteers to become Training Officer and Treasurer for the region. Both roles are excellent opportunities for members looking to broaden their skills and get more involved in the profession. They also provide great networking potential and can count as a point towards registration.

Our regional meetings are held 3 times a year across the region which covers Berkshire, Oxfordshire, Hampshire, Buckinghamshire, Surrey, West Sussex, East Sussex and Kent. The Training Officer organises talks and training for the afternoon sessions of our meetings with advice from other members of the committee. The Treasurer’s role is to oversee the regional budget for the year.

For more information about what being a Training Officer involves please follow this link: http://www.archives.org.uk/images/documents/ARA_WhyBeTraining_FINAL.pdf

or contact Heather Needham (our previous Training Officer) [log in to unmask]

For the Treasurer role the information is here: http://www.archives.org.uk/images/documents/ARA_WhyBeTreasurer_FINAL.pdf

or contact Eleanor Cracknell our current Treasurer: [log in to unmask]

You can also contact the regional secretary Annabel Gill to express an interest in either role: [log in to unmask]

People who serve as officers must be members of ARA.

Best wishes,

Annabel Gill

ARA South East Regional Secretary

Annabel Gill