What's that stuff?: Joint working for Archive and Museums professionals.

A one day event for Archivists and museum curators looking at:
  Are you an Archivist not sure what to do with the museums objects in your collections, or a museums curator working with archives? How about working together on joint projects and exhibitions? Or you might be looking at joint management arrangements between Archives and museums?  This event, organised by the ARA Northern region, will start to answer these questions and give archivists and curators a chance to share their ideas and best practise.

This special one day event will be held at the Discovery Museum in Newcastle. The cost will be just £1 for ARA members and £2 for non-members.

If you have any short case studies that would be relevant and you’d like to share your experiences then please do get in touch and we’ll see if we can squeeze you in.

A full programme will be available soon but the day will begin at 10.30am and will close by 4pm at the latest.  It will also include the ARA Northern Region business meeting.

Places are limited so please book quickly.

To book your place or if you have any queries please email [log in to unmask]

are addressed.

Please note that the East Riding of Yorkshire Council is able to,
and reserves the right to, monitor e-mail communications passing through
its network.

If you have received this email in error please notify our mail manager
at [log in to unmask]

Whilst every effort has been made to check for viruses in this e-mail
and any attachments, the Council does not warrant that it or they are
free of viruses. If in any doubt then please ask for the hard copy.