Hello,

My institution is looking at purchasing CALM for use in our museum archives, and while we are fairly satisfied with what it can do as a CMS, we are less clear in how well it functions as a public access module.

I was hoping that I could get some feedback from anyone using CALMView, specifically information on how they are hosting it (whether through Axiel or independently), and their overall satisfaction with its ability to be customised. I am also really curious if anyone has implemented the CALM API for either mobile or web use.

Please email me directly at [log in to unmask] if you can help at all.

Many thanks,

Kate Santry
Assistant Librarian and Archivist
Oxford University Museum of Natural History
Parks Road
Oxford
OX1 3PW

Tel: +44 (0)1865 272982

Office Hours: Monday 9am-5pm, Tuesday 9am-5pm, and Thursday 9am-Noon

http://www.oum.ox.ac.uk/collect/library.htm