Please pass on the information to any prospective students, thank you.

UCL Graduate Students Open Day Wednesday 21 November 2012

UCL Department of Information Studies (DIS) is a leading centre for research and professional education in librarianship, information science, archives and records management, publishing and the
digital humanities.

Come along to our Faculty and Departmental Graduate Students Open Day: talk to teaching staff, visit the campus and library, hear from researchers and chat with current students. It takes place on Wednesday 21 November 2012. From 11am in Wilkins South Cloisters, Gower Street, UCL (please register at http://www.ucl.ac.uk/ah/grad-open-day/ )
And from 3pm - 7pm in DIS, Foster Court, Ground Floor, UCL (for details see http://www.ucl.ac.uk/dis ).

Students benefit from studying in the UK's largest information school, at one of the world's top 10 universities. We offer MA/MSc/Diploma programmes in Digital Humanities; Library and Information Studies; Archives and Records Management; Publishing; Electronic Communication & Publishing and Information Science.

Our teaching is built upon an international research reputation: the department hosts three research centres and two research groups: Centre for Publishing, Centre for Digital Humanities (CDH), Centre for Archives and Records Research (ICARUS), Applied Logic Group and Knowledge Organization Group. We welcome research students (MRes, MPhil and PhD) in all these areas.

If you have any queries please contact, Ian Evans, [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Dr Elizabeth Shepherd

Professor, Archives and Records Management
Director of Research
Department of Information Studies
University College London
Gower Street
London WC1E 6BT
tel + 44 020 7679 2945
fax + 44 020 7383 0557

https://www.ucl.ac.uk/infostudies/elizabeth-shepherd/

DIS is in Foster Court, Ground Floor, on the main UCL campus in Gower Street.