Dear Marek,

Helmut Kroll's database is also useful for searching pre-2005 publications: http://www.archaeobotany.de/database.html

And my own publications focus on post-Neolithic Anatolia:
http://bu.academia.edu/JohnMarston/Papers

Best wishes,
Mac

On Oct 1, 2012, at 7:28 PM, Drawsko Fieldwork <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hello,

has anyone come across archaeobotanical publications on Anatolia dealing with time periods different than the Neolithic/Chalcolithic? I would be grateful for any hints on papers/books preferably no older than 5 years. It seems that the Neolithic has supreme power here...

Any help is much appreciated,

Regards,

Marek Polcyn

______________________________
Dr. Marek Polcyn
Drawsko Project Coordinator
First Piasts Museum
Dziekanowice 32
62-261 Lednogora
Poland
tel./fax 0614275010

John (Mac) Marston, Ph.D.
Postdoctoral Fellow in Archaeology and Environmental Change
Joukowsky Institute for Archaeology and the Ancient World & Environmental Change Initiative
Brown University
Campus Box 1837
Providence, RI 02912

t: (401) 863-6231