Perhaps Cornus sanguinea. While reading an article by B. Cooremans on a
Roman cemetery I ran into a picture of a (charred) Cornus sanguinea stone
fruit not dissimilar from the one in the attached picture.

B. Cooremans, 2008. The Roman cemeteries of Tienen and Tongeren: results
from the archaeobotanical analysis
of the cremation graves. Vegetation History and Archaeobotany 17.

Groeten!

Arnoud